We are pleased to announce the launch of our Plant Maintenance Mobile App. The app is a web-based, Progressive Web App (PWA), and is suitable for use on a wide range of devices and operating systems. It allows production operatives to review maintenance tasks and record meter readings and findings.
We are releasing the app with a limited range of key functionalities with a view to adding to those in the future.
In this first version, you can:
1. View existing Maintenance Orders, Tasks and Checkpoints along with any attachments they have.
2. Change Maintenance Order status.
3. Mark Maintenance Orders, Tasks and Checkpoints as done.
4. Assign Maintenance Orders to employees (SAP Business One users).
5. Record findings and meter readings.
6. Add photographs or files as attachments.
7. Create and manage “My List” – a list of Maintenance Orders, Tasks and Checkpoints that the user would like to access quickly.
In the future, our initial plans include enhancing the features for assigning tasks and we’ll add the ability to record time and costs.
To see how it works, we recommend taking a few minutes to watch the short demonstration below.
For more detailed information, CompuTec partners can refer to our documentation (login required). Otherwise, please feel free to contact us directly with any questions.