In CompuTec WMS 2.10.19 R1 we’ve added improvements to several areas of CompuTec WMS.
1. New functionalities for storage unit handling during stock transfers
You can now create new storage units or alter the content of existing storage units when recording stock transfers.
We’ve included support for:
- Multi-level Storage Units
- Receiving and putting away full or partial Storage Units
- Moving loose items or items in any kind of collective packaging e.g., a container or pallet
- Managing Bin Locations
We will be adding similar features for other transactions in upcoming releases of CompuTec WMS starting with Good Receipt PO and Delivery.
You can see a demonstration of how it works in the video below.
2. License server connection
We have improved the stability of the connection to the license server in this version.
3. Negative Inventory
You can now choose to allow or block negative inventory for Deliveries and Stock Transfers.
4. CompuTec WMS New Stock Counting improvements
In CompuTec WMS’s new stock counting, the application will remember the Warehouse and Bin from the first entry and longer Bin names will be displayed in their entirety.
To see the full release notes, CompuTec partners can visit our documentation portal here (login required).