Please note that in Poland GDPR is referred to as RODO.
1. The administrator of personal data is CompuTec S.A based in Świebodzin ul. Sikorskiego 9 Poland.
2. Collected data may be processed for the marketing purposes of CompuTec S.A.
3. Personal data may have been obtained from public sources on the Internet including websites of entities for which you work or provide service. Your personal data may have also been obtained directly from you, by participating in fairs and conferences – such data was provided on a voluntary basis. Alternatively your personal data may be have been obtained via our websites www.processforce.eu / www.https://processforce.world if you have submitted our email subscription form.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (f) RODO that is, the legitimate interests of the administrator which are direct marketing services.
5. Personal data may be disclosed to IT service of CompuTec S.A. and entities supporting CompuTec S.A. in the execution of marketing activities.
6. The data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
7. Personal data will be processed until an objection is made, e.g. by unsubscribing.
8. You have the right to request from CompuTec S.A.
a. to access your personal data pursuant to art. 15 RODO,
b. rectification of personal data pursuant to art. 16 RODO,
c. object to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 21 RODO
d. deletion of personal data based on art.17 RODO
e. restrictions on the processing of personal data based on art.18 RODO
f. transfer of personal data referred to in article 2. 20 ROD
9. If you have any concerns please contact the person dealing with the protection of personal data in our organization: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are sets of IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and enable you to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of their original website, storage time on the end device and a unique identification number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the website operator Computec S.A.
4. Cookies are used to;
a) adapt the content of the Website pages to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow us to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help us to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows us to improve their structure and content.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “statistical” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
b) “advertising” cookies, enabling Users to provide content to offers tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.